Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cranky

I'm cranky.

I'm going to blame it on the pregnancy hormones, but I feel like at any moment I could cry (I almost did last night when my grilled cheese sandwich was served cold - I sent it back) or punch someone in the eye.

When I think about all the little things that are getting to me - I feel so stupid. For example, we had a birthday cookie cake yesterday for one of the misfits. Well, there was leftovers and I was really looking forward to eating some after lunch today. When I went to the fridge, no cookie cake. Seeing as it was HIS birthday cookie cake, he took it home last night (which is totally fine, sorta). Sadly, no cookie cake for me (or Lumpy). Pretty pathetic, huh?

I don't think I really wanted to get out of bed this morning. It was storming all morning, the animals had been fidgeting since about 4:30 and I just knew that my car would be flooded again (and it was). Even with all this, I did manage to get out of bed and get to the gym for my Team Tri class, but I had to drive Buttin's truck. I should have just worked out, gone back home and taken a nap.

Maybe I'm feeling a little blah because I got the flu shot yesterday. I should probably blame my grupooticus feelings on that rather than on Lumpy.

3 comments:

  1. I just picked up one of your Christmas presents. Does that make you feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheer up Steph. I almost stopped by your office earlier to say Hi (I drove past your building) but I didn't want to bother you at work. I think you should take yourself out for some ice cream or go to the Cheesecake Factory for some cake - guarantee you will have leftovers from one of their giant servings.

    I would suggest you drink a Liztini to improve your spirits (it always works for me) but I am guessing you don't want to start drinking while you are pregnant! How about I have a couple of drinks for you and drunk dial you to let you know how happy I am on your behalf?

    Liz

    ReplyDelete