Monday, September 21, 2009

Like Christmas For Buttin

Fantastic Fest starts this week.

This is one week out of the year where Buttin turns into a little kid at Christmastime.

Fantastic Fest is a week long movie festival celebrating all things horror, gory, supernatural, science fictiony and otherwise just plain strange.

Buttin has been planning his movie watching schedule for the last couple of months. To watch him describe some of these movies is akin to listening to a child describe their favorite toy - he gets giddy and excited and is strangely proud of his membership in this very odd little club of movie-watchers.

I must admit that I too enjoy watching many of these movies, although some of the worst movies I've seen in my life have come from this festival ("The Birthday" comes to mind). I know it must seem that I do a lot of little "Thirty Second Movie Reviews", but be prepared, there will be lots more to come in the next week.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I liked the ones I saw last year.

    Special Fantastic Fest Ratings: Severed limbs

    1 - Merely Lame
    2 - Better, but just can't kick butt
    3 - Hard-core; I wanna rip off the last good limb and beat myself silly
    4 - I'm floating in a sea of pure awesomeness

    ReplyDelete