Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The First Day Of Fall

This morning I woke up, got ready for my Team Tri class and headed out to my car, which is now an indoor pool again. Needless to say, I didn't go to class.

I was actually pretty proud of myself - instead of going back to sleep, I became a little cleaning and organizing fool for two hours before I started to get ready to go to work. I blame the fall, rainy weather for this very unique urge. I got out the Halloween stuff and started to decorate (just a little, nothing compared to Christmas), threw away a few things (don't want to end up like Hoarders) and did a couple loads of laundry (at 5:30 in the morning!).

I really should have stayed at home, because when I took my poor Bubba car in to the auto repair place (that did the repairs after the accident) they blamed the auto glass people. The auto glass people are going to look at in on Thursday, so in the meantime I have a lovely pool of sludge water in my car.

Oh well! I'm excited that it's fall. This is my favorite season (unless you count Christmas as a season) and I can't wait for slightly cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment