Friday, September 11, 2009

And It Just Keeps Get'in Classier

Hallelujah - we have rain today & lots of it!

However, the rain has made our already very classy office, even swankier.

Here is the leaking ceiling in my office. I have a feeling that some of the stains are raccoon pee, plus I'm sure we have lots of wonderful creatures (both alive and dead) in my ceiling. This means that means what's coming out of the ceiling is a lovely combination of raccoon pee, roach droppings and decaying animal juices.

Here is my ceiling:

Here is one of the containers that is currently collecting all the fine liquid dripping from my poor office.

I'm happy for the rain - I just hope I don't come to work on Monday with disgusting animal bits in my office.

1 comment:

  1. Rain = YIPPEEEEEEE!!!

    Disgusting office on your head = not so yippee.

    I'm glad my part of the office is not so gross!

    ReplyDelete