Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not Feeling Great

I don't know what it is, but I haven't been feeling wonderful the last couple days. I don't think it has anything to do with Lumpy, but just a general blah feeling mixed with a headache.

The strange thing is both this morning and yesterday morning - I woke up feeling great and had really good workouts (yesterday a run & today my team tri class). It wasn't until after my shower that I started to feel icky.

I've been taking Tylenol (since that's all I can really take), but I really don't want to take too much - I'm afraid of rebound headaches. I sure hope I feel better this afternoon - I have two movies to see tonight and the plan is for me to be awake till 2:00 AM - we'll see how that goes.

In random baby news - I found two recent things in the news that I don't want happening to me:
  1. Woman gets pregnant, while already pregnant! The babies were conceived only 3 weeks a part, but still - no thank you.
  2. Woman gives birth to 19.2lb baby! Of course he was born via c-section, but holy cow baby! Again, no thank you.
I don't know if it's just because I'm pregnant (and noticing it more), but there seem to be a ton of stories about weird pregnancy happenings. I hope that everything with Lumpy is nice, boring and totally un-newsworthly!

No comments:

Post a Comment