Friday, September 11, 2009

Fetus Friday - Week 11

Before I begin, I've noticed that lots of blogs have cute little themes for certain days of the week. This is my attempt at a cute little theme (although I do provide a training recap on Sundays).

I am just at the beginning of Week 11 and Lumpy just entered the fetus stage in Week 10 (hence why I can now have a cute theme for my Friday - Embryo Friday just doesn't have the same ring).

According to Baby Center, Lumpy is now the size of a fig (just over 1.5 inches long). My favorite part of the description is, "She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet." If Lumpy is anything like Buttin and me - I don't think any he/she will ever move effortlessly or look like they're doing ballet. It's a funny thought though - actually I picture Lumpy moving a little bit more spazzy-like, like me - when I'm running.

In addition to fried cheese, Lumpy also enjoys Taco Bell. Before a month ago, I don't think I'd eaten Taco Bell in years - but in the past couple of weeks, I've had it about 4 times. I now have wonderful Taco Bell burps - I blame Lumpy, but it may have more to do with the two other women in the office who are craving Taco Bell (I wonder what their excuse is??). Don't worry moms - Lumpy also likes fruit and veggies, so I'm eating plenty of those too.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, lol. Fetus Friday. Good one Steph. Only you...

    ReplyDelete