Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Positive Blood Test

***Originally written on 7/29/09***

I got the blood test results this morning. It was positive!

We went to visit Ben & Ann and their newborn baby Connor last night. I think Buttin and I were both cooing a little more at baby Connor than we normally might have been considering what has been going on in the last couple of days.

I tried to make my first baby doctor visit this morning. It's already a pain in the butt & it's only just begun. I'm a new patient with this doctor, so I have to get all set up in their system. They don't make this easy.

In other news, I was only cutting back on my Splenda consumption for the last couple of days (it's been very difficult), but I guess now I really do need to quit. Although, I did just read an article that said Splenda was fine for all people (including pregnant ones) so long as you didn't ingest 2.2lbs of it per day. Shesh . . . if there really are people who can eat 2.2lbs of Splenda in a day, they must like it even more than I do - and that's saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment