Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rain Delay & Lumpy's Dislikes

This is the first Saturday EVER (at least a year) that I have been unable to do my long run. I woke up this morning, with a new route planned and ready to run. However, the weather wanted me to go back to sleep. I know that we need the rain, but I also know that I need the training. I'm going to try to do my long run tomorrow morning. They (the running know-it-alls) say it's actually better to do your long run on the same day of the week that you would do your race (i.e. Sundays), but I just love sleeping in and eating donut tops on Sunday mornings. Hopefully, I'll be able to do it tomorrow.

In other news, I don't think Lumpy likes Asian food. This is sad because Buttin and I really like Asian food. A couple weeks ago we ate sushi (I ate the cooked stuff only) and then I felt kind of sickly. Every Thursday, we typically eat Vietnamese food, but a week or so ago after eating it - I felt ill. Today we went to Dim Sum with our good friends Ben and Ann (they just had a little boy) and it tasted so good to me, but all the wonderful Dim Sum came out the other side in a matter of minutes. My stomach is still feeling gassy five hours later.

I'm guessing this means that Lumpy only wants Mexican (Taco Bell) and Italian (fried cheese) food - so I'm going to make lasagna tonight (if my gas ever goes down) and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment