Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh Yeah & Buttin Loves UT

A couple quick things . . .

First of all, Hogwarts is opening in Spring 2010 in Orlando.
I cannot wait! I'd be the first in line if I wasn't going to be so pregnant. I think my mother and I should do the Disney Marathon in 2011 and take a little trip to Universal Studios and visit Hogwarts as our reward. This will give me something to train for (and dream about) after Lumpy is born.

Second thing . . . UT is playing Texas Tech this weekend. I went to UT and Buttin went to Texas Tech. It wouldn't be a stretch to say most of the misfits are fans of UT. In honor of the big day, some of our misfits decorated his truck.

I guess the inside also has a blow up UT seat and some UT binkies on the dashboard (apparently, these are not for Lumpy - these are for Buttin when he starts crying after the big loss).

Buttin is lucky - he has some friends that are currently graduate students at UT so he gets to go to the game. The BEST part is, he is getting in with a student ticket, so he MUST wear a UT shirt. He'll be sitting in the student section, but I'm sure he'll take off his UT shirt and proudly display his Texas Tech shirt. It's a good thing too - I don't want him crying all over my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment