Monday, September 14, 2009

What's Grosser Than Gross?

Stepping into your car with this waiting for you:

It's a good thing we have a cleaning division, because I had to get a water extraction for my car this morning. I also had to disinfect my feet (as I was wearing flip flops).

Here's another photo of the back seat:***QUICK UPDATE*** I realize that I didn't explain HOW the water got into my car. The truth is, I do not know. I check my windows and they were completely up. My only thought is that everything wasn't completely sealed from when Bubba got repaired after the accident.

3 comments:

  1. what happened?? Did you leave the windows open overnight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...been there. Sorry to hear that. Nothing like the smell of a wet Ford. Mine was from the door not closing all the way cause the seatbelt stuck in the door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a warm-up to get you used to the Lumpmeister's diapers. Here, you don't know how it got in the car, and there will be times you swear that whatever came out of Lumpy, sure didn't go in that way.

    ReplyDelete