Friday, July 24, 2009

American Idol, You Just Got Served

I know, I'm a dork.

Here are five reasons why So You Think You Can Dance is better than American Idol.
  1. SYTYCD has about a billion times more heart. - I cry or almost cry at least once a week while watching SYTYCD. I didn't think I could stop after this week's Ade/Melissa routine. AI singing has never moved me to tears.
  2. No crappy theme nights. -On SYTYCD, every night has different styles; if you don't like one style, wait two minutes and it'll change. Sometimes an entire show of AI can be ruined by the crappy theme.
  3. Much better costumes. - I could never wear these costumes, but they are awesome. AI contestants look so boring in comparison.
  4. You have to deal with Mary Murphy screaming (which I secretly don't hate), but it's no where near as bad as Paula's nonsensical ramblings. - This is pretty self-explanatory.
  5. Dancing is just more fun. - I am also much better at dancing than I am at singing, which is kind of like saying I'm better at carpet cleaning than I am at carpet repairing. I enjoy dancing around the house, in my car and at work - I don't care if people are watching. Watching dancing is just more fun than watching people sing, and this is a fact.
Here are my top girl & top guy: Jeanine & Ade

No comments:

Post a Comment