Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Brief Apology In Poetic Form

Penance

I didn't really do wrong, but I didn't do right;
when I took you to see you that movie tonight.

You said it was OK, but a penance was given;
three tasks to do, before I'd be forgiven.

The first task to prove my true remorse,
is to let you win a game of Lexulous, of course.

The second item will show that I'm truly sorry;
I'll allow Cartman to lick my face with his pee.

The third thing (a gift), we can drink with Cheetos,
I'll be over on Saturday with a new bottle of Titos.

So, I hope you'll accept this apology of mine;
As I go wash my face one last time.

I hope this pennace proves my sincerity,
and that you'll still want to be best friends with me.

1 comment:

  1. Aw that is so sweet and clever. I love the poem! I am not upset with you at all but, as a true cheater (personal motto: "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying") , I decided to take advantage of the fact that you felt bad to score a Lexulous win and some vodka. You don't have to let Cartman lick your face and in fact I hope you don't because I don't want to have to drive you to the burn unit in the middle of the night.

    Nothing to forgive...I was just overly sensitive to that movie. Silly me.

    Your best friend,

    Liz

    ReplyDelete