Monday, July 20, 2009

Eye Booger Duty

I could never have one of those little white fluffy dogs. They have too many icky eye boogers that get caught on the fur near the inside corners of their eyes. I don't think anyone really likes eye boogers (unless maybe you're gross or you make lot of money removing them), but I detest them. Our new kitty Scratch has eye boogers. (You can kind of see them in this picture.) They're gooey and brown and make me not want to look at him. I'm saying it right here and right now, when Lumpy has eye boogers - Buttin will be on duty, not me.

3 comments:

  1. Cats are disgusting creatures. Domesticated cats (Felinus Epikakus) are, in fact, the second-most abhorent animals, behind Cartman (Caninus Bukaki Maximus).

    However, your level of revulsion will be mitigated by the arrival of Lumpy (HillBillus Quasimodoid). Ocular mucous discharge is a common ritual with babies, coupled with nose-snorking, oriface temperature readings (tip: LABEL that thermometer), ointment spackling, and CSI-esque projectile spray pattern cleanings.

    To solve poor kitty's eyes, hold his head under the sink for 4-5 minutes. It'll clear those right up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY!! Apparently Mark has figured out how to post comments under my name. I'll remember to log out next time I'm away from my computer from now on. He can take credit for his own comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? I don't care - Hillbillus Quasimodoid is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

    ReplyDelete