Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Other Running Blogs

Now that I'm a blogger, I've started to read other blogs on topics that interest me (sadly, I haven't been able to find many blogs on taking naps - I think all those people are sleeping).

Here are a few creative and encouraging running blogs:
  • Pieces of Me - she thinks running 8.59 min/miles for 20 miles is slow. Isn't she hilarious?
  • 21 Days - she started running over 3 years ago and is about to have a baby - a human baby.
  • Ramblings of a Running Addict - she's just plain crazy (but in a motivating and good way), but the first step is admitting you have a problem.
  • Run Faster Mommy - I particularly enjoyed her post about donuts being "fuel". This is my kind of running.
  • Slow is the New Fast - this is my kind of girl. She's also about ready to have a baby. I'm guessing having a baby has something to do with running.
I can only hope that one day some other runner will enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading these.

1 comment: