Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lazy Sundays & My Weekly Path


I am nothing if not predictable. I could very rarely be called spontaneous, and I'm OK with it. I'd be the easiest person for a stalker to track, as I can pretty much be found doing the exact same thing week to week.

Some people may say I'm boring, but those people would be stupid. My routine is like a running path, and although, I have a set path I like to follow, the experiences I have along the way are never the same.

Here is a typical week:

Sunday - LAZY DAY.
Morning - I eat donut tops & prepare the house for TV watching (I put towels up on the windows - I know, it's classy).
Day - lay on the couch and watch shows on our DVR or movies (occasionally, we might venture out to the movies).
Evening - continue couch laying and take a small break to make Buttin dinner (usually, pizza at around 5:00 - I make fun of him for eating at the same time as ninety year olds).

Monday
Morning - run around my neighborhood.
Day - go to work and get entertained and/or angered by misfits. Other activities may include finding hobos, rescuing/murdering birds, and writing blog posts.
Evening - spend time with Buttin at a movie or watching TV.

Tuesday
Morning - meet with my Team Tri group.
Day - same as Monday.
Evening - meet Winnifred at the gym and share stories about my misfits and her kids. One of the most recent stories involved her son calling her a liar - I laugh because it's funny and not my problem and she laughs because she knows one day I'll have similar stories.

Wednesday
Morning - same as Monday.
Day - same as Monday & Tuesday except Molly usually comes to work and adds the extra fun of her farts (she's been known to clear rooms).
Evening - spent with Lizzybo, usually at her house. We usually eat one of two things: mac n cheese with Rudy's sausage or KFC. We try to watch reruns of Law & Order, but lately they haven't been on TV, which is a shame.

Thursday
Morning - same as Tuesday.
Day - same as Monday.
Evening - same as Tuesday night plus Buttin and I eat Kim Phungs (they know our order after saying the first item)

Friday
Morning - sleep in.
Day - same as Monday.
Evening - meet Lizzybo & Jho at Alamo Drafthouse for a movie and then go to their house where I promptly make myself comfortable on the couch and fall asleep watching Sahara, Taken or Indiania Jones.

Saturday
Morning - long run, usually on the Brushy Creek Trail, but I have been trying some new trails lately.
Day - take a nap & maybe go see a movie.
Evening - probably the most unpredictable evening of the night, but usually spent with friends or at home watching TV.

OK, so alot of my routine is spent doing the same thing as I did another day of the week, but I love it . I know if/when we ever have Lumpy it'll change greatly, but for now I'm completely content with what some may call boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment