Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Emo Band

So, now that I've begun blogging - I've started looking at other blogs. I found the Wordle just the other day and today I found this fun game.

You put these three elements together to make a new Emo band's first album.

To Do This (from a Facebook game)

1 - Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random” or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to “Random quotations” or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. Allow the poor to be corrupt, too.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days” or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar (or even something like MS Paint) to put it all together!

Here's mine:
To me, this is the creepiest picture ever - dolls freak me out and this one looks hungry. If you make one - show me yours!!

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me think you either need some kind of professional help - and I don't mean one doctor, I mean a team in Austria or Switzerland or someplace - or that all the Splenda you consume is finally catching up with you.

    It's becoming pretty clear that Splenda causes the same kind of brain damage as the prolonged use of heroin/meth/glue -- its the only explanation I can come up with. But since my medical knowledge mainly comes from watching House, I will defer to the judgement of the team of crack Austrian doctors with whom you will be meeting next week. Dont worry about the white outfit they will put you in....its comfy and you dont really need to move your arms that much when you sleep.

    I am going to make the arrangements today. If all goes well you should be back in AUstin around Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You don't like the album cover? You know you want to do one of your own . . . you made fun of me for doing a wordle and now look who's doing it - - - YOU!

    If I'm going away in a white jacket - you're coming with me. I think we could be happy, so long as there are nice pillows and TVs that play Law & Order.

    ReplyDelete