Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meet Wingus

This is Wingus.

Molly, Buttin and I found him today in the parking lot next door to where we work. He's a little bitty bird with a problem wing (I'm not a vet, but he doesn't seem to fly, so it's either his wing or he's meditating on future sins).

Buttin put him in this little box. In keeping with the tradition of our other animals, the first thing he did was take a ginormous dump (he must be related to Cartman). See the BIG dump at the bottom of the picture!

I put some bagel in with him, but he doesn't seem too interested in food (so obviously, he's not related to me). I also tried to give him peanut butter, but that didn't seem to work either. Poor little Wingus, not sure what to do with him.

1 comment:

  1. he is probably just dispirited because you named him "Wingus".

    ReplyDelete